filets of grassfed beef
vegetables of your choice (I used portobellos, red and yellow peppers,
and sweet onions), cut into large pieces
your favorite natural spice blend, with no sugar or msg, such as
Old Bay seasoning
extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat smoker to 250ºF.
- Toss vegetables with spice mix and evoo to taste.
- Smoke in smoker for approximately 2 hours.
- Season filets to taste and grill to medium rare.
- Drizzle filets and smoked vegetables with balsamic vinegar prior to serving.
- Serve with a green salad, if desired.