Ingredients (Serves 4)
1 2 lb flank steak (or skirt steak)
1 blood orange, juiced
3 limes, juiced
4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
1 Tbsp brown mustard
1 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
green onion, sliced (for garnish)
- Combine juice of orange and limes in a small bowl.
- Add crushed garlic to marinade.
- Whisk in brown mustard and blush vinegar.
- Place flank steak in a 1-gallon Ziploc bag, add marinade, and refrigerate for 30 – 60 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Grill flank steak for 6 – 7 minutes per side, turning once.
- Serve thinly sliced over garlicky cauliflower mash.